SHIPOFFERS RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As an essential business, ShipOffers is committed to remaining open, and fulfilling customer needs during this challenging time. We value our partnership and want to make sure you know how we are responding to the current situation to keep your business and our team as safe as possible.
Please call us at 866-393-3483 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
REGARDING SHIPMENTS, WE ARE:
- Closely monitoring inventory and working to ensure consistent supply, including adding additional relevant and high demand products.
- Working closely with our representatives at USPS, UPS, and FedEx to monitor the situation and maintain regularly scheduled pick-up times.
- Office Staff is cross-trained to assist in all warehouse operations to ensure we can maintain staffing levels.
- We are informing our clients via email daily with updates.
REGARDING OFFICE SAFETY
- We are sharing CDC preventive information with our employees to keep them abreast of changes as they occur.
- We are asking our associates to stay home and/or get tested if they are showing signs of illness or suspect they may have come in contact with someone infected with the Coronavirus.
- We are taking extra measures to clean and sanitize the areas where team members come into contact with, such as work area surfaces, restrooms, seating, door handles, etc.
- We are implementing higher standards for sanitation and handwashing procedures for all employees.
- We are conducting all meetings with clients, vendors, etc. online Skype, Zoom, and Hangouts and via Phone.
- We are providing additional hand sanitizing products for employees based on market availability of these products.
We are monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) websites for updates on the latest preventive measures and actions and are adjusting our practices and policies accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support, trust, and understanding during this challenging time.
March 2020 Letter from the Postmaster General