SHIPOFFERS CONTINUES ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
October 13, 2020
We value our partnership and want to make sure you know that we remain committed to keeping your business and our team as safe as possible.
Our management team reviews our Health & Safety Protocols monthly and continues to make adjustments in our community's best interest.
Please call us at 866-393-3483 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
We continue to maintain enhanced personal safety protocols:
- We ask our associates to stay home and get tested if they show signs of illness or suspect they may have come in contact with someone infected with the Coronavirus.
- We are encouraging team members who can work from home effectively to rotate days in office, reducing the number of team members on-site and minimizing the risk of illness being introduced.
- We are conducting meetings with our team, clients, and vendors on Skype, Zoom, and Hangouts or via Phone. The building remains closed to the public at all times. We are not accepting any visitors or guests.
- Face masks are required on the premises by all employees and visitors.
- All team members must wash hands upon entering the building and are encouraged to practice proper hand-washing techniques through posted signs throughout the day.
- Individual units of hand sanitizer have been given to all team members.
- Disposable gloves are available throughout the warehouse.
- We have increased our cleaning protocol to include cleaning common surfaces and work stations throughout the day, and a full disinfecting clean by a professional janitorial service each night.
- We are providing additional hand sanitizing products for employees based on market availability of these products.
We continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) websites to update the latest preventive measures and actions and adjust our practices and policies accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support, trust, and understanding during this challenging time.